In case you are wondering why I moved from wordpress.com and to my own location, the answer is simple. I am a control freak! Ok, not really, I am not that bad, but I knew that if I wanted to have my own business some day that I needed my own website….so here it is! With the new location comes the need to make it more functional (at least in my head). With this in mind I have taken the liberty to think a bit more about what I want to blog about, things for me and things that are useful for you. Here are my best laid out plans just remember that since it is my blog I can do whatever I want in the end:
- “Can Anybody Hear ME?” Mondays – It’s a big world out there for the online crafter so I am dedicating a day a week to ways that could potentially boost your business.
- Treasury Tuesdays – I love searching for new products and displaying what I find. It is too bad that I don’t have more money or space.
- Freebie Wednesday – It is hump day after all, might as well make it fun! These are things that are free to you and me. One day I hope to have some giveaways on this day too!
- “Creative Space” Thursdays – I have a creative process even if it is a bit over engineered. I will share it with you anyways because it could be quite entertaining for some.
- Photo Fridays – I take pictures which I am only so-so at, but I have traveled a lot. It’s a hobby, a very expensive one at that, this is my time to share a little about the places I have been, using minimal words and maximum pictures.
- “Free Fall” Saturdays & Sundays – Because a writer has to have their freedom.