I talked about my Cookies in a Jar creation previously, so now it is time to follow up with Recipe #2: Simple Sugar Cookies!
I actually made two flavors: Simple Sugar Cookies and M&M Cookies. What 7 year old girl wouldn’t love to munch on those cookies?
Here is how you put together the Incredibly Yummy M&M Cookies Jar
Things You’ll Need:
- Mason Jar
- Recipe Card (See Below)
- Cookie Ingredients
- Scrapbook Paper (optional)
What to do:
1. In a clean and dried out mason jar layer the following ingredients:
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 3/4 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Sprinkles to fill the remainder of the jar (I wrapped mine in plastic wrap to keep them separated)
2. (Optional) Cut out a piece of scrapbook paper to fit over the top of the jar lid.
3. Assemble the jar.
4. Print out the recipe card. Cut and punch a hole in it too!
5. Wrap a ribbon around the jar and put it through the hole in the recipe card!
A big thanks goes to Amy Delightful for the border cards, which the recipes are featured on!